Every morning is a challenge for busy women – running around the house to prepare breakfast, finish other office tasks and much more! So how about your beauty routine? You might be jumping. Oh no! That’s not good if you’re doing that. Especially when it comes to skin care, you have to pay close attention. Lack of skin care can result in dull skin, aging, acne and other negative effects. So we’re looking for skincare tips that a busy woman like you can do to ensure an easy and effective skincare routine.
1) Wash your face every morning. Use with a mild cleanser. First of all, know your skin types before using your daily facial cleanser to avoid negative effects. If you have dry skin, use a non-foaming facial cleanser. For oily skin, use a mild facial foam. For acne-prone sensitive skin, select an acne-fighting cleanser.
2) Use tonics. Not all facial cleansers carefully wipe away traces of oil and dirt. That’s why it’s best to use toner. Use a piece of cotton and apply toner on your skin and you will see that it will clean the dirt and residue left by face wash. When you tone, your pores shrink, which prevents acne and pimples from forming. Just remember, always use an alcohol-free toner.
3) Hydrate. All skin types need hydration. Also, if you need to go out in the morning or during the day, don’t forget to apply sunscreen. For busy women, choose an all-purpose product that has sun protection, hydration, and at the same time, used as a foundation. Products like BB and CC creams can be your best friend. They act as a serum, moisturizer, foundation, primer and especially as a sunscreen with SPF.
4) Always carry facial wipes or facial cleansing sprays with your accessories. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, everyone has to deal with oil and sweats. If your job requires you to spend a lot of time in the sun (if you’re going to work in the field, for example), always carry a bottle of sunscreen in your bag. Apply every 2-3 hours.
5) When you get home after a full day at work, you might feel miserable and look haggard. Imagine that sweaty, greasy and tired face… it’s not a very good sight, is it? Wash your face with facial cleanser and then use toner. In addition, you can also sprinkle some rose water on it to instantly refresh yourself.
6) Here is a skin care routine before bed for you. Wash your face with a mild soap half an hour before bed. Or you can simply wipe your face with wet wipes. Apply the night cream and gently massage onto the face. You can also use a good, mild eye cream. The best night cream is one rich in antioxidants and other anti-aging ingredients. Most importantly, get a good, full night’s sleep. This is because our cellular repair happens during sleep.
Additional tips for busy women to keep skin glowing and healthy
Why do you need to exfoliate?
As we age, our skin is constantly renewing itself and shedding dead skin cells. Exfoliation can help us get a brighter skin tone. It is not necessary to exfoliate daily. But it’s important to do this at least twice a week. Exfoliating aster, use toner and moisturizer.
How about Face Mask?
You can prepare and put on your face pack while preparing your breakfast or lunch. Meaning, you can still do some housework while having the face pack on.
To keep healthy skin in your busy schedule, here are some additional things to remember:
– Drink warm water and lemon juice as a detox to start your day.
– Avoid junk food. Instead, consume fresh organic fruits and green leafy vegetables. They are full of antioxidants and nutrients.
– Make sure you rehydrate by drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily.
– Have a good night of sleep. Nothing can replace this as the best form of rest.
– Use natural ingredients for your face pack. Do some research on avocado, for example.
– Keep a moisturizer and lip balm in your bag, as well as a moisturizer, especially if you are working in an air-conditioned room.
Know more skin care tips? Please feel free to share.